Category: Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Position/Title: Insights/Marketing Strategist (003291)
Primary Industry: Broadcasting – Radio – TV
Manage Others: No
KHOU Media Solutions is seeking a Insights/Marketing Strategist to join our sales team. This position will work strategically with the sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customer results through our digital assets, as well as, monitor campaign performance.
- Provide category expertise across assigned industry verticals (automotive, medical, retail, legal, healthcare, etc.) to develop effective marketing strategies and solutions that will increase revenue and market share at the client level
- Collaborate with KHOU sales and leadership team, Marketing Director and Research Director to recommend and customize client solutions that meet client/category business objectives
- Gather analytics and insights by category and write strategy briefs for use by sales team
- Identify, design and execute data research methods that improve data collection and monitoring
- Participate in pipeline management as an extension of the sales team
- Work closely with Lead Gen to ensure leads are executed properly
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales.
- Minimum 2 years of account engagement in a professional, fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to work effective as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
KHOU Media Solutions offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, EAP, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, holiday, paid time off, and 401(k). No phone calls please. Due to the volume of resumes received, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/16/2017
Closing Date: 6/16/2017
City: Houston – 77019
Experience: 2 Year(s)
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Contact Company: Houston,TX
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Contact Details: Human Resources
KHOU 11 has been one of the top-rated CBS affiliates in Texas for over two decades. For more than 60 years, KHOU 11 has been a leader in local news, information and community involvement. We serve our viewers, in the tenth-largest television market, through several daily broadcasts, as well as 24-hour news coverage via KHOU.com, social media, and mobile platforms. KHOU 11 continues to grow and connect with new audiences in our community by covering news stories and participating in community events that support our “KHOU Stands for Houston” brand.
To apply: Click here