Radio Station Intern
The Radio One story began simply with a dream and one radio station. 35 years, 16 markets, and 50+ stations later, we are an urban media empire, spanning multiple media outlets.
We are in your ears. (Reach Media/Radio One)
On your televisions. (TV One)
And may even be the name behind your favorite website. (Interactive One)
Information is power, and our mission here at Radio One is simple – to be the most trusted media source in the African-American community. Here at Radio One we pride ourselves on hiring people who are dedicated and continue to challenge the norm, while embracing a corporate culture built off of creativity and passion. We are our employees’ biggest fans, and it is our daily mission to attract, develop, and retain the brightest stars in the business.
Radio One is currently looking for Interns to join our team!
Radio One Inc. Internship Mission Statement:
Departments to gain experience from:
· $$ (We wish media interns were paid when we were coming up!)
· FREE EVENTS (some of the hottest events, concerts, and celebs come through Radio One!)
· Experience – That’s why we all intern anyways right?
· Someone who is flexible, passionate and creative about radio!
· A team player who is committed and open to learning and developing new skills
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· 18+ years of age or older
· Must be able to provide proof of current college or broadcasting program enrollment
|We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Click Here