The Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals (HAHMP) is proud to inform you that we are now accepting applications for the 2012 Scholarships for high school and college undergraduate students interested in journalism, public relations or any media related profession.
Who is eligible to apply for HAHMP Scholarships:
- High school seniors, college undergraduates and first-year graduate students of Hispanic Decent who are pursuing careers as print, photo, broadcast or online journalists or in public relations.
- Students must plan to attend, full-time for the entire academic year, a community college or university that is within the United States or Puerto Rico. Applicants must reside in the Greater Houston Area.
- POSTMARK DEADLINE: NEW DEADLINE! March 23, 2012.
- 2012 SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $3,500
- Access the application online (click here for PDF on Google Docs OR click here for .DOC in Google Docs).
Please email Scholarship Chair Frida Villalobos for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-528-6798 ex. 2242.